Pages

Title

Just ramblings from someone who lives on a mountain. Into blogging , fishing, watching wildlife, an what ever i find interesting on the web to write about.
My yard is my nature preserve and i work in and on it all the time to attract whatever type of wildlife that wants to visit.

Monday, January 21, 2019

Whats coming.

I have been asking myself that question lately as i embark on my new life here on the mountain.
I suppose i could spend a lot of time fishing since i have 2 rivers, 2 lakes, and a lot of ponds and streams near me now. I probably will get some fishing in starting this spring.
 Also i have parks near me with thousands of acres of woods close by for hiking and camping, something i intend on once again doing.
 Not sure right now how i will get pictures added in here but it should give me blogging material for a long time.
Wildlife, i got plenty of that around me. Best thing is a whole lot less human company to distract me from the things i would rather do.
Of course i will be doing a lot of exploring around me, so many new small towns an places i have never been to that are waiting for me to check out.
Everyone should grab the opportunity if it comes to them to start a new chapter in their life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep comments clean.
English only.