Pages

Title

Just ramblings from someone who lives on a mountain. Into blogging , fishing, watching wildlife, an what ever i find interesting on the web to write about.
My yard is my nature preserve and i work in and on it all the time to attract whatever type of wildlife that wants to visit.

Tuesday, January 22, 2019

Just a morning thought.

Does Blogger have a easy way to search for other blogs to follow. 
I don't think so unless its hidden or i just haven't found a way to do it yet. Its a shame bloggers don't have a easier way to find new blogs to follow, seems that feature has always been missing.
Its another cold morning on the mountain, guess later i will make a run to town for a few things, errands need to be run an its a long drive to get there.

Not sure if i will do any exploring today or not, i may depending on the weather.  Most mornings its so foggy its not all that safe to drive on these mountain roads to early.

Lots of work to do around here but in this cold i will put it off for awhile till there are a few warm days, warm around here being about 50 degrees. Working outside in the 20 to 30 degree range is no fun.  Got a bunch of downed trees that need to be cut up and the small stuff burnt.

Checking on current news makes me glad i live up here away from all the stupid stuff being done out there in the world.  I wonder sometimes what's wrong with people today.

Have a good day.

2 comments:

  1. so glad you found me and that you are posting.
    It is really really difficult to find new blogs and new friends here. what I do now is do a google search for what I am interested in-like weaving or what ever. I got invited to this tuesday group by a couple friends as I was so bummed that all of my previous blog friends only want to be on fb. this is an art group mostly from other countries so I have been enjoying it
    good luck your new place sounds like our home here in the woods. I will miss it for sure as we have no neighbors on top of us here. the lake will be whole new adventure-Hubs just wants to go fishing and this way it will be right out the door for him lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. If i lived to close to water again i would be spending way to much time fishing come spring.. Its been years since some of my friends posted here an a couple i can no longer get into their blogs for some reason but i know one still post. I don't have anyone right on top of me like a did living in the city but people keep moving into the surrounding area.

    ReplyDelete

Please keep comments clean.
English only.