Pages

Title

Just ramblings from someone who lives on a mountain. Into blogging , fishing, watching wildlife, an what ever i find interesting on the web to write about.
My yard is my nature preserve and i work in and on it all the time to attract whatever type of wildlife that wants to visit.

Thursday, January 24, 2019

Thursdays whatever.

Yep another day , damp but not foggy.

I find myself watching  watching more youtube videos more than anything else right now.

The news is getting to boring, same stuff over an over again.  Really i call it news but actually its not, there is no real news anymore. News reporting is a thing of the past at least on tv it is. I get my news online an not from mainstream media. Its a joke today, they all have a agenda to follow an that's all they do today.
Even local news is a joke, what little there is of it being reported anymore. All the news is looking at today is ratings. If it doesn't fit someones agenda an doesn't boost their ratings they don't report it or just do it briefly.

People, Americans, need to wake up an really look at what's going on an happening in this country.
I am tired of hearing all the new laws being passed, you realize laws are added all the time an old outdated ones are never removed. There are 1000's of laws added yearly an the average American has no idea what they all area. No its not just laws from the federal part, states, counties, an cities add many new laws yearly. There is a website  you can find that list many of the laws passed by states, an really some of them are funny as heck, but they never remove any of them no matter how old an out of date they are.

Well lets get off that.

Next month i hope to attend a class on cooking with dutch ovens an other cast iron cooking tools. I have used them before but this class should be interesting an informative. Heck maybe i can learn something new. Its never to late.

The weather has been so bad on this mountain that i rarely see any wildlife in my yard. Nothing is moving out of the woods. Exploring i found a yard full of deer in a protected area, found a rather large flock of turkeys in a yard too. I say large because both of these sitings had at least 20 animals apiece. Evidently no one hunts in this area, maybe because its all privately owned an looks like the homeowners feed them to keep them in their rather big yards.

I kind of wonder if i am missing something. I don't seem to have a decent readership an no comments at all coming in. Could i have something wrong in my settings or something,  Maybe my blogs are just not interesting enough anymore.

Well anyway,,, have a good day.

4 comments:

  1. Good morning, it is super difficult to get readers here-I only have some now because of the Tuesday event I found. perhaps do a post on facebook with a link-there are a few that still have their blogs but don't use them-doing that I have two past blog friends that pop in now.
    Our local news here on one channel is actually pretty good-most from a big city find it a bit dorky-but its homey and they try hard.
    You will love the dutch oven cooking-I especially love baking in them
    very cold here-not what we are used to at all-a bit of ice and single digits this morning

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep i forgot how hard it is to find people here. I have done dutch oven/ iron skillet cooking before, i just want to learn more. No single digit temps here yet.... i actually had to search how to approve comments its been so long i used this blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had forgotten about this place, but maybe I'll see how it's changed and if it's worth coming back. I don't remember being able to make Friends and Follow folks, but maybe I'm thinking of a different site.

    ReplyDelete
  4. its still hard to find people to follow, i hope they change that, i would have thought they would have by now.

    ReplyDelete

Please keep comments clean.
English only.