Pages

Title

Just ramblings from someone who lives on a mountain. Into blogging , fishing, watching wildlife, an what ever i find interesting on the web to write about.
My yard is my nature preserve and i work in and on it all the time to attract whatever type of wildlife that wants to visit.

Friday, January 25, 2019

Its Friday.

Guess you folks that work are happy now and ready to get on with the weekend.

I was real lazy today an didn't do anything much,, went out an fed the deer an turkeys an that was about it.
Forgot about doing any of my errands cause they weren't that important that they can't be done Saturday. I like being able to put some things off till the next day when i can.

Soon i have to start getting back is shape for hiking.  Hope i have a hiking partner ever once in awhile come spring.  There aren't to many easy hiking trails around me, easy as in flat ground.  Hopefully  i will be able to get pictures taken and posted here , like i can do in facebook. I bet its not as easy.

We are really needing a few dry days around here but i don't see that happening any time soon. Some folks are saying this is the wettest winter they can remember in many years. I see the trees sitting in the water for to long and possibly being uprooted, or just starting to rot. A lot of trees around here are dead or getting that way  from something, but its been that way for several years now.

Well have a good one.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep comments clean.
English only.